The micro circulation in the blood vessels improves along with absorption of blood and swelling.
2. How many months will I have to continue the treatment?
Depending on the severity of the disease.
3. Do I have to go for Laser treatment and eye injections simultaneously?
No, there will be no need to do laser treatment or take injections in the eye.
4. How much eyesight improvement can I expect?
Depending on the severity of the disease, and the stage of the disease, improvement is assured.
5. Can I simultaneously continue medication for systemic disorders like high blood pressure and diabetes?
Yes, you can continue your treatment for other systemic diseases.
6. Are there any food restrictions, while I am taking the medicines?
No, there are no specific diet restrictions for using this medicine. But yes, the patient has to continue his diabetic diet.
7. Are there any side effects of this treatment?
No, there is absolutely no side effects of this treatment.
8. Will the medicine cure the disease or is it a symptomatic treatment?
The medicines will stabilize the disease, preventing the advancement along with improvising the vision.
9. Can I continue doing exercises?
Heavy exercises like weight lifting, Yoga, Pranayam are contraindicated as the formed blood vessels are fragile and tend to bleed, specially in PDR with NVE & NVDs. Please follow instructions as per your doctor advice.
10. Will I have to continue the medication lifelong?
After the treatment for every six months you have to undergo retinal evaluation. If necessary, you may have to use maintenance dosage.
1. Whether night blindness can be treated by your medication or not?
Definitely, there will be an improvement in night vision if treated at an early stage.
2. Will my children inherit the disease?
Yes, your children may also be affected by RP as it is a genetic disease but not necessarily. It may reflect in the next generation.
3. How many months will I have to continue the treatment?
Treatment duration is based on the severity of the disease.
4. Will the pigments reduce in the retina?
By this medication, new pigments are prevented.
Glucomatons Optic Atrophy
1. Can I stop using drops for glaucoma?
You have to continue the drops to maintain intraocular pressure.
2. Will this medicine work if my intra-ocular pressure is not in control?
These medicines will work better if the intraocular pressure is under control.
Cant find what is the problem with your eye? Send us an enquiry and we will get in touch with you shortly.